Numerous decisions and choices will be made under the funeral director’s care and guidance. These choices will be discussed and clarified at the arrangement conference. Often several family members will attend the conference, possibly even a friend of the family or a valued clergy member.
Your funeral director will need certain documents and information in assisting you and your family to plan a meaningful service of remembrance. These documents will also be used in the preparation of legally required documents.
Please consider gathering the following items for the arrangement conference with your funeral director:
- Discuss types of service options with family members
- Call any family members who may be traveling out of town
- Contact clergy regarding availability and to help plan the ceremony
- Biographical information for the obituary notice. This information will also assist in the preparation of the death certificate and other necessary documents. Please include maiden names.
- Social Security number
- Veteran’s discharge papers
- Cemetery information if selections have already been determined
- Life insurance and employee benefits information that may apply
- Select clothing for burial or cremation
- If a viewing is desired, consider bringing glasses, lipstick, perfume, nail polish or jewelry
- Select a photograph or a collection of photographs that could be used in the newspapers, video tribute, photo boards, memory candle or memorial cards. Some of this can also be gathered after the conference for your convenienceNumerous decisions and choices will be made under the funeral director’s care and guidance. These choices will be discussed and clarified at the arrangement conference. Often several family members will attend the conference, possibly even a friend of the family or a valued clergy member.
Call us at 1-610-866-8059 if you would like to review any of our product catalogs.
We offer a vast selection of burial caskets made from various woods, metal and steel. You can choose from many different styles and we offer a range of price points. Should you want to offer a unique tribute to your loved one, ask us about our customization options.
This is a common requirement by cemeteries to protect the casket and ensure proper grounds maintenance. Today, a lot of families choose to safeguard their loved one’s remains by selecting a burial vault.
A memorial marker stands the test of time and serves as a physical reminder of a life celebrated and remembered. It provides a location for friends and family to visit and pay respects for years to come.
To accommodate the growing number of families who opt for cremation, our urn collection includes biodegradable urns for scattering as well as traditional urns made of marble, wood, bronze, or ceramic. Styles range from understated and classic to ornate and decorative.
Similar to a burial vault, if you plan to bury the urn many cemeteries require a vault in order to protect the urn and the surrounding earth.
For those who choose cremation with a traditional funeral service, we offer cremation caskets built specifically for cremation.
We work with local florists to offer a beautiful selection of funeral flowers for the funeral, visitation, memorial or graveside service. Funeral flowers can be self standing or arranged specifically for a casket or urn. Select flowers for a current service.